The non-profit support platform Frauenheldinnen e. V. was founded by a circle of women active in women’s politics, entrepreneurs, students, politicians, mothers and fathers.
Our goal is to provide financial and organisational support for informative measures and resistance. By women — for women. For girls and mothers. But also for boys and fathers. For all those who want to counter the increasing ideological influence on our society. Because it jeopardizes the hard-won equality of women and men, endangers the well-being of our children and undermines our secular constitutional order. We also oppose culturally and religiously based norms that increasingly shape social life in Europe and Germany and grant women only inferior civil rights.
We are guided by the values of the free democratic basic order, in particular Article 3 of the Basic Law (equal rights for women and men, protection against gender-based discrimination) and Article 6 (protection of marriage and the family, whereby we advocate a strong position / strengthening of mothers). We also unconditionally support the rule of law, pluralism and individual responsibility. This includes freedom in the shaping of one’s own life and sexual orientation as well as consideration for the boundaries of others.
You can see better without ideological glasses
We take off our ideological glasses and take a realistic look at the current challenges.
- For us, all people are endowed with equal rights, with mothers and children having a special right to protection. Because even where there is legal equality, violence and injustice are far from being eliminated.
- We are not engaging in all-inclusive feminism that fails to see women for the newly discriminated against; rather, we are committed to ending the gender-based discrimination and sexual exploitation of women and girls that remains rampant.
- We respect and value other cultures and religions, but reject any kind of cultural relativism and name human rights violations no matter where we see them.
- We value arguments on the merits and reject the boycott on moral grounds as Cancel Culture.For us, clear language is an expression of clear thought. We oppose a narrowing of social and scientific discourse through totalitarian prohibitions on speech and thought that make art, literature and science impossible and stifle all creativity.
- In particular, we oppose the infiltration of language that uses neologisms to make women invisible behind gender-leveling generic terms.
- We are prepared to talk across party-political boundaries. We form alliances of reason and for the sake of the cause.
- We condemn that woke activists trivialize and instrumentalize right-wing extremism and anti-Semitism in order to prevent open debates.
Our positions and goals
- We say yes to a life without gender stereotypes, where women as well as men take on responsibility and where girls are allowed to be rough and wild and boys gentle and caring without any doubts about their gender.
- We are committed to ensuring that the current and future generations perceive boys and girls as equal human beings, which gives them the opportunity to develop free of stereotypes.
- We are fighting to ensure that the next generation of women also has the freedoms we enjoyed as mothers and parents. This is why we are in favour of maintaining a concept of sex that is tied to the immutable biological binary. We say no to legal and conceptual arbitrariness that erases the category of woman and destroys gender-based rights.
- Homosexual people experience broad acceptance in our society. We say yes to masculine lesbian girls and feminine gay boys. We say no to the trend of telling lesbian girls they are boys because they love girls or don’t conform to gender roles. We say no to the erasure of homosexuality by claiming to be involved with opposite-sex partners who claim to be of one’s own sex.
- We say yes to parental duty of care and parental right of care. We say no to undermining parental care through provisions that give children the right to freely choose their name and gender registration.
- We say yes to qualified therapeutic support and exploratory diagnostics for children and adolescents. We say no to “affirmative” counseling on surgeries, hormones, and medications designed to irreversibly damage the supposedly false body and to create synthetic gender identities.
- We say yes to medicine and technology that serves people. We say no to the instrumentalization and pathologization of young people in order to turn their bodies into a lifelong source of capital for the pharmaceutical industry and bio- and gene technology.
- We say yes to a fulfilled sexuality beyond pleasure- and freedom-restricting gender norms. We say no to a society where women’s bodies are bought and sexually exploited.
- We say yes to protected children. We say no to a society in which even children can view what is described as sexual violence on their cell phones.
- We say yes to self-determined family planning and to a decision for or against pregnancy. We say no to state control of female fertility and to health hazards that arise when women are forced to have illegal abortions.
- We say yes to a family constellation with a strong mother at the center. We say no to child welfare threats from violent fathers. We oppose the confusion of children by parents who subscribe to gender identity ideology, act this out in front of children, and thus indoctrinate their offspring.
- We say yes to natural motherhood. We say no to the exploitation of female reproductive capacity through surrogate or rented motherhood and egg donation. We say no to the acceptance of traumatization of mother and child.